Saturday, April 10, 2010

Beyond Borders, Politics and Religion

Beyond borders, politics and religion...
stands an organization that tirelessly serves. They are Rotary International. I am happy to report that I am affiliated with this wonderful organization and proud to be distinguished as a charter member of the newly formed Southwest 59 Sunrise Rotary Club. For those who aren't familiar with Rotary International, they are "the World's first service club organization with more than 1.2 million members in 33,000 clubs Worldwide. Rotary Club members are volunteers who work locally, regionally and internationally to combat hunger, improve health and sanitation, provide education and job training, promote peace and eradicate polio under the motto, 'Service Above Self'."

Their ideals have long aligned with my thinking. Every Rotarian I've ever known has been ethical, honest and an outstanding World class citizen.

They exemplify the attitudes, ideals and actions I speak of in my book, Give to Live; The Real Secret to Manifesting Life's Rewards.

It is a privilege to be associated with all Rotarians throughout the World and especially the charter members of our newest club in the greater Houston area.

I invite you to investigate Rotary International to see for yourself. Check out www.rotary5890.org or YouTube at www.youtube.com/rotaryinternational.

No comments: